SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My favortive of all Hobbies


The real first memory I have of drawing was when I was five. I drew a picture of deer running across the hills. Ever since I've been drawing, painting, and coloring.

Like so many this hobby I've been doing on and off for years. But this time I've taken more seriously. For years so many people have encourage me to pursue this passion of mine.

I know its a talent which I have kept hidden. I believe I have had it hidden for far too long. But I have to say its a raw talent. I'm no where near where I want to be. But like many inspiring artist I have goals.

Its so nice to see art, there isn't a day where I don't experience it. On one my favorite sites WeHeartIt that is all you do is to look at art. I remember back over ten years ago I would save pictures I like onto the family computer and that way I could go back and look them. Then I discovered this site and you can save pictures/art on your page which you create. I was so happy because from many sources you could find and save art. From that site I've gotten so much inspiration for my sketches.

There are many times how I wish I would have taken art more seriously in my younger days, such as in high school. Or how I wish my parents would have put me in art programs, but I have to remember and tell myself they had lack of resources and income to do so. Now I'm trying to catch up and its a lot years I have fallen behind. Unfortunately money can stop dreams from going forth. Going back to school for art is something I don't want to get into debut to. So I must find other ways to achieve what I want to do with my art.

With the little I have saved up I hope to buy an iPad and an apple pencil. From there do more digital art with the iPad. I'm so close to my goal but it all really depends on what God wants to do. With this post I want to encourage others its really is never too late to go after new dreams. You are never too old to start something new. Please don't give on the dreams God has given you. When you think of your dream or goal and you find yourself smiling that's the biggest sign of God wanting you to work hard and go after it.

But for now I'll work with my sketchbook from Target and my Faber Castell 9000 pencils which I got from a friend.

He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them skilled workers and designers. Exodus 35:35





No comments :

Post a Comment