SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 7, 2019

My first blog ever

Wow, I'm actually doing this. My first blog post, I've been feeling to start a blog for a little while and like so many who are starting off you get the butterflies feeling in your stomach. This is exciting and yet nerve racking.

I wanted to create a place where many topics can be discuss here freely. One of those topics is doing art and crafts. To be honest when I do a drawing or a craft it relaxes me quite a bit. Such as the picture above I was creating my own little succulent garden, I remember how relaxed and at ease I was while making it.

But not only do I want to talk about art and crafts but others interest as well, but the star of this blog of course is God. In everything we do it always comes back to Him. But this blog its not only about Him its also about the people He loves. There isn't a person in which God does not love. He loves every soul on this green earth, He loves the ones who were, the ones who are, and the ones who are yet to be He loves all.

I'm excited and nervous for this blog page, but none the less here to another new journey.  



No comments :

Post a Comment